maandag 16 januari 2012

WEEKLY: Monday Inspiration



Blog // 1


Blog // 2

Blog // 3
Blog // 5
Blog // 4

  1.  I'm in love with style. Her most striking item is her red jacket. I also love the shirt. I'm not so into T-shirts but I really like this one. The bag finishes her outfit completly.
  2. At first het picture, WOW! It's beautifall with the snow. And second I love her jeans. I just find out that dark red looks really good on me. And I really want to have the same pants as her.
  3. The things I liked about her are her accessories. Beautifal gold necklass and bracelets and especially (I'm obsessed with them!!) her rings!
  4. From her I like the boots. I'm searching for this kind of boots vor affordable price. Yes I'm just a simple stock clerk.So, if anybody has a tip, let me know!
  5. At first: CHANEL BAG! I can't afford it but they are still really pretty. And I really like the black skirt underneath the pink sweater en the (fake?) fur coat. LOOOVE IT!

xoxo



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten