woensdag 28 december 2011

Wake up to spring H&M

I just got the brand new H&M catalogue and I love it! Every year when my favourite stores have the new spring collection I want to spend all of my money on new clothes and throw all of my old clothes away (apart of my favourite things of course ;-) ). So I want to give you guys a sneek peak of the new collection and my favourite items.



Click on the image to make it bigger

 Okay, I admit, there are no colours in this clothes. I guess I have to wear more colours, but I just love black, you can wear it with everything. I think I'm still a little bit scare for the trend colour blocking. I guess it's just not my thing.
By the way I have a youtube video of the new spring collection of H&M:



What are your favourite new spring items?


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten